- The crème is white, in an olive oil base so thicker than the lotion and comes in a tub.
- Due to its essential oils, the crème has a pleasant aromatic odour.
- It has a nourishing consistency when you apply it, and is particularly good for those with dry skin.
- As it tends to get applied more thickly it probably requires less applications than the lotion.
- It’s economical as it goes a long way and lasts a long time.
- As it has an olive oil base it is slightly water resistant so good when one perspires heavily from the brow or is outdoors around water.
- When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it is slightly tacky to begin and then becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.