What is it?
Respiratory Horslyx Balancer is designed to provide a unique two-pronged approach in supporting a healthy respiratory system. Ingredients, such as menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed support the airways, meanwhile the high specification balancer package helps maintain immunity.
What is in Respiratory Horslyx Balancer?
- Menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed to help keep airways clear of mucus, which will help the horse breathe more easily and dramatically reduce stress.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin C and E, selenium, chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximizes the ability to support and aid healthy lung function.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves
What isn’t in Respiratory Horslyx Balancer?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
WHY SHOULD I FEED RESPIRATORY HORSLYX BALANCER?
- If your horse is prone to coughing or any respiratory compromise, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer can support the body’s natural defense mechanism.
- For horses that are stabled for long periods of time, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer can help maintain healthy breathing and lessen the chance of ill-health affecting performance levels.
- Competition horses require a healthy respiratory system to ensure optimum performance. Respiratory Horslyx is an effective addition to the diet to help support the competition horse.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Respiratory Horslyx Balancer is cost effective and will save you money.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just Horslyx and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses who may require additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.